Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fear vs. Faith

Fear is crippling; faith is empowering.  Fear weakens a dream; faith strengthens it.  Fear brings doubt; faith provides confidence.  Fear pushes you away from a goal; faith opens doors to achieve goals.  Fear whispers failure; faith shouts success.

Don't allow fear to overtake you today.  Know that you would not dream of success if it were not meant for you to achieve it.  Don't be afraid to make mistakes; expect them...and the lessons they will teach you.  Never be afraid to fall; but always plan for how you'll pick yourself up. 

I have a confession: I'm afraid of being alone...loneliness.  Yet, I live and enjoy every second of it.  I have fun with others and take comfort in solitude...it's necessary sometimes.  I'm not afraid of myself...alone time is needed to reflect.  However, it is my goal to empower those around me...so I'll never truly be alone.

Remember, those who reach success only get there because they try.  Take the leap!  Something greater serves as your parachute and HE won't let you fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment