- Trust your friends. They help you even when you can't help yourself.
- Trust yourself. If something feels right, even if you're afraid, go with it. You only live once.
- Appreciate the people who give you unconditional love and support...they and what they give you are hard to find.
- Work hard, play harder. Enjoy yourself while you can. You work hard everyday for the things you want and need. Take time to relax and recuperate your mind, body, and soul.
- It's ok to love, even when you get hurt. It's better to have loved than to not have loved at all. Enjoy every second of bliss while it lasts. True love never disappears anyway. What remains will be what you need. If it's friendship, you have a gem; if it's a lesson, you have a nugget; and if it's both you're truly blessed.
- Appreciate the differences in others. Everyone won't do things the way you do or the way you think they should...but that doesn't mean they're wrong or lacking integrity. Appreciate the differences in yourself and others so that you can begin to see life from various perspectives...it broadens your horizons.
- Know when to see the big picture. Don't let a something small get in the way of what could be something great. Just because you made a mistake doesn't mean you have to drop a dream, project, or new endeavor.
- Know your limitations. When you know you can't handle it: step back, take a breath, and get your mind together. Then, come back refreshed and ready to go with new energy, new ideas, or just an open mind.
- Don't be so afraid that you run away. Face your fear head on. Your friends and/or family are your support. Divide and conquer your fear...with the help of your supporters you will defeat whatever has frightened you.
- Live, laugh, and love...loud! You have a life given to you by God...live it well. Laughter will help to mend a broken heart...you will experience one eventually. Love regardless of what you think the outcome may be...love will come back to you.
Friday, May 7, 2010
I've been away dealing with life for awhile. I learned a few things to bring back to you. It's time to share.