Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Love Note 3

Yes, it's hard to believe.  I know it's too good to be true.  No one is so open, so honest.  No one gives everything and asks for nothing in return.  Everybody wants something.

All I want is something true and pure.  I want a friend I can have fun with.  I want a friend I can laugh with...who can make me smile even when we're not together.  I want a friend...someone I can trust.  I want a friend...someone with character.  I want a friend who cares...and shows it.  I want you.

The question is...do you want me?  I know, I know...it's hard to believe.  It's too good to be true.  No one is so open, so honest.  No one gives everything and asks for nothing in return.  Everybody wants something.  I want your heart.
It's beautiful to be you...simply beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment