Saturday, June 26, 2010

Love Note 7

Dear Love,

I promise to be there when you need me...to the best of my ability.  I promise not to give up on you...even when I'm disappointed or angry.  I promise to encourage you and support you...even when I feel discouraged.  I promise to smile...just so you can smile - it's contagious.  I promise to share...my thoughts, feelings, fears, and dreams.

I promise to accept you as you are...only working toward change with you and for the better.  I promise to listen, not just hear, when you talk to me and to give advice or wise words only as needed.  I promise to laugh and have fun with you.  I promise to focus on positivity to push negativity away.  I promise to do these things...even if you don't promise them to me.  I promise to be a friend.

Yours Truly,
My Heart

~It's beautiful to be you...simply beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment