Saturday, August 20, 2011

Love Note 8

Dear Love,

What I want is to feel special in your presence and even when if seems you're nowhere to be found.  I want others to feel special in my presence...because they are.  I want to be wanted and cared for...loved beyond my imagination.  I want to be respected, not feared...because love doesn't produce fear.  I want to be an example of your greatness and strength.

I want someone's heart connected to mine, united as one, beating as one, living as one, learning and teaching as one, loving as one.  I want to experience what you have to offer on a higher plane.  I want to show others how to love without a thought of "what if".  I want to live without fear.  I want you and I want you to want me...always.

Yours Truly,
My Heart

~It's beautiful to be you...simply beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment